Your grand entrance down the aisle is one of the most special (and most photographed!) moments during your wedding ceremony. Not to mention, you're actually going to make that trip twice — with the second being when you exit as a newlywed, of course. So, basically, wedding aisle decor is something that you want to think about.
And just because you want to do something with it, doesn't mean it has to be extravagant. In fact, as Chic Flowers Company searched through real weddings, we found that we were especially drawn to the simple set-ups. Think bundles or greenery, romantic candles, rustic lanterns and more. So just keep reading for more wedding aisle decor ideas.
1. At this destination wedding in Capri, the bride created her very own ceremony setting, complete with flower-wrapped trees and a rug-lined aisle.
2. Since they had such a statement-making circle-shaped altar, this couple kept their aisle simple with greenery and lit lanterns.
3. At this destination wedding in Capri, the bride created her very own ceremony setting, complete with flower-wrapped trees and a rug-lined aisle.
4. Forget bundles of greenery when you can do garlands of greenery up the aisle (and altar!).
5. How cool does this design look? We're totally into the idea of buying/renting multiple in the same color and pairing them all together! Also, note these pierced candle vessels on the sides and bistro lighting up above.
There are just a few things to remember! For one, you want your wedding aisle decor to match your setting, not take a way from it. You also want to make sure it complements your wedding day look as you're going to be photographed going up and down that aisle, not to mention exchanging vows at the end of it.