Earthy Wedding Hairstyles for the Springtime Bride
Beautiful wedding hair is at the top of every bride's beauty list, and there's nothing like a hair accessory to complete the look. Skip the blingy tiara and fussy hair comb for something a little more unique, natural, and oh-so-stunning: florals and leafy greens. There's no better time than now to get your hands on blooms like cool-again baby's breath or fragrant freesias. You can also opt for lush greenery with sprigs of seeded eucalyptus or fern. Either way, adding earthy touches to your wedding-day hair with in-season florals is a gorgeous way to accessorize and we found all the inspiration you need, straight from real brides who rocked their own version of earthy bridal hairstyles.
Below, 5 of our favorite earthy hairstyles to inspire your springtime bridal hair.
1. A flower crown adorned with tiny buds looks soft and chic.
2. Sprinkle dainty buds of baby's breath throughout a messy braid for a lived-in 'do that screams boho bride.
3. Keep it simple with a cluster of tiny sprigs in a half-up style.
4. Blonde locks amplify the brightness of blooms, so why not go for it with a colorful bunch?
5. Sometimes less is more, and a single large flower against a bevy of bouncy curls makes a perfect pairing.